We’re always looking for new talent, from salespeople to expeditors. If you have the drive, Metro Construction can be a fantastic place to work. We expect a legitimate effort, progress and growth from every employee. If you can handle those requirements and work hard, you could bring in six figures or more, depending on your position.
To be considered for a position, please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and the position for which you are applying to email@example.com or click on a position below and fill out the form.
What we have:
• Recognition and awards from national organizations like Excel Energy, Owens Corning, Allied Roofing and more
• Commitment to a superior level of professionalism and personal service for clients throughout the Front Range, Denver metro, St. Louis metro and Omaha areas
• Opportunity for growth, both within the company and for the company as a whole
What we expect from you:
• High energy and professional attitude
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization abilities
If you think you have what it takes, send us your resume and qualifications!
Metro Construction is the premiere Front Range general contractor, headquartered in Denver with branch offices in Pueblo, Colorado Springs, Loveland, Cheyenne, WY, and St. Louis, MO.
Our team specializes in all aspects of residential and commercial construction, including roofing, insulation, windows, siding, painting and energy use audits. Our business prides itself in having an A rating on the BBB and providing customers the highest quality of care.